Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Middle of November and the warm up continues!!

The temp got up to 64 /65 degrees yesterday. The only down side is, the wind!! It was super, super windy which didn't make it feel that warm. Plus, a little cloudy too. I still set up the back yard hammock, brought out a sleeping bag and blanket to keep warm while I enjoyed being outdoors. 
Deer hunting is going on at the local parks, so I can't even take Zoey for a walk around the lakes. Hammocking was the next best option to be outdoors as long as possible. It was semi tempting to set up the tent and sleep outside last night. We put away all the camping stuff, so that was a NOPE!
Just relaxing in the hammock most of Tuesday afternoon. 


Steve and I did go get a beer and some wings around 2:30pm. We were going to go to the brewery with the new beer release, but they didn't open till 4pm, then I read of FB that it was a sour beer. No thanks. 

We went to Bricksworth Brewery in Burnsville 

We tried two flavors of wings, I liked the wings on the right. Steve ate the lemon butter wings while I ate all the spicy/sweet asian wings. 
We went over to Steve's parents house for dinner last night. What's not pictured is the beef tenderloin and Celina's sour dough bread she made. I haven't gone over on a Tuesday night in forever. Usually, its Timmy and Celina night. 
Dinner was excellent! I ate far too much with the bread. 


I sat outside for a bit when we got home since it was still 61+F and not much wind. 
Saw this humas idea and want to try making this. Using olive oil, chick peas and salami into a rose. It looked so pretty and festive for the holidays. 

A restaurant I want to try again. 

World Street kitchen we picked up food from there a few years ago and I remember it was really good. Not in a great neighborhood, but good food to take to go. The food critic rated it a 9.5 out of 10! I would agree. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...