Thursday, November 16, 2023

The last of the warm 65*F temps for the year!

 There you have it. We are going to get the last warm 65*F temp of the year today. It's going to top out at 65*F, but windy 20mph! ugh! At least the sun came out because it started off 100% cloudy. I laid in the back yard hammock all afternoon till around 4pm yesterday and the day before and will do it one last time today. I just bundle up in a sleeping bag and blanket to stay warm out there. It still feels chilly with it only in the 60's with the wind. I just want to soak up being outdoors with fresh air for as long as I can until we are all stuck inside this winter. It's going to be a long one since it really doesn't get nice till the end of April into May. 5 to 6 months to go!!150 to 180 days to go!!Ugh!!! 


It was our neighbor friends birthday yesterday. We took her out to a new to us restaurant in Eagan, Southern Social. We tried a few appetizers, some pork biscuits and fried green tomatoes with grits. All the food was really good!  We definitely will be back to have a meal! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...