Friday, November 17, 2023

New vanity coming soon!

The new vanity counter and double sink bowl are still waiting to be installed. Steve has the day off this Friday and I'm Really hoping it's on his todo plan today!! We have everything ready to go with the exception of the wood to raise up the vanity higher. It's kid height right now and I hate having to hunch over to wash my face. It's sooo ugly and I want to get rid of this asap!!  

It just is dirty all the time since I can't clean very well with the way the faucet is set up, so close together. I won't miss the dirty look all the time. We will have a lot less countertop space since we will have two sinks and might lose all the top drawers. The drawers are mostly just junk, stuff I don't use on a regular basis, so I won't really miss them. 

I am sure once the countertop is done, I'll really want the rest of the bathroom updated. I hate the tile and shower. It's just got to go! That's next on the project todo list. Would be nice to have enough Menards rebate money to cover the tile cost too, which means we'd have to wait another year to collect and save up.  Do we really want to wait that long? Guess it depends on if Steve wants to do our last big home project?? I would do it asap, but I'm not doing the work. 

Fingers crossed tomorrow I'm posting an updated new vanity counter top photo!!

Went to Starbucks especially to get a reusable free red cup with purchase of a holiday drink, only to find out it was a limited amount of cups. I still got a drink that I didn't need and spent $14 on both! Just tried the caramel brûlée latte with almond milk. It was actually really good. I got it hot. 

I had a schedule change and not a cancelation, just another day to do the work. So I have this Friday morning off, but do have to work at noon. I'm also cat feeding this weekend 3 times for extra cash. Since I have the morning off, I'll go to the gym and then stop in to help Kendra blow up balloons for Madelyn's 4th Birthday party tomorrow. 

No plans tonight, but I've been wanting to go back and have a steak sandwich in St Paul. So might end up going there?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...