Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday!!!

 I am super looking forward to Logan being home in just a few more days! I made a huge mistake with is college rent payment this month! It started off at the bank, depositing my cash for his payment in the wrong account. That was the least of my worries! It really doesn't matter what account the payment comes out of, but I set up payment with the other account. I decided might as well just pay it early and be done this month since I also had to pay extra for the water bill. I wasn't paying very close attention to the amount and ended up paying the entire bill for his roommate and parking, plus the entire water bill that was to be split. Ugh!!!! It also can't be reversed. I can get a check issued back to me, but not sure that would be worth it since it obviously takes time to cut a check and send it to me. So we have a few options. 

1. I can just cover this months rent and get reimbursed from his roommate half the water and all the parking fee. 

2. His roommate can just pay Logan via Venmo at the end of the month when rent is due. I don't expect it earlier since its not due till the 30th. Then I'd have to get Logan to pay me, the money because I don't have Venmo, only PayPal. Ugh!! Complicated!! 

I'm just letting Logan and his roommate decide what option or if they come up with something else?? It's paid so it doesn't matter! Just way more then I wanted to pay this month. I'm sure December I won't be complaining if his rent ends up being 100% paid. So I'm kind of hoping that's the option that is chosen at this point. Its the least complicated for me. 

Such a dumb two mistakes in a row. Not sure how I managed that! 



Today, it's Madelyn's 4th birthday. We are going to her family party today. I have to wrap up her gifts. I'm going with Kendra to a craft fair she has some baked goods at this morning. Not sure what else is planned for the day?? 



Last night, Steve and I went and used our 2 tokens for 2 free beers out in Bloomington. Then we went to St. Paul to have a Philly steak sandwich that I had been craving. It was as good as I remembered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...