Thursday, November 30, 2023

Last day of November!

 This month sure went fast! Does that mean all of winter will fly by too? Seems life in general is flying by faster and faster. Am I making the most out of every day? Not really! 

Yesterday was a I'm going to be sick all day. My nose felt awful, I'm sure it's a sinus infection. I just laid in bed, taking Advil and Sudafed every 4 hours, blowing my nose and resting. Didn't even clean the kitchen or do anything other then just work for a few hours. I am feeling a lot better today, just tired and my nose still isn't 100%, but a lot better than it was, less pain! I'm still taking Sudafed!


This was the sunset the other night. It's the view from our stairs, on the side of the house facing west. 

I was thinking of canceling my dentist, filling appointment, but would rather just get it over with. Now that my head/nose isn't killing me as much, it shouldn't be that bad. Of course, my face will be numb on the right side for a few hours after, so no plans for Friday night! Which is fine because I doubt I'll be up to having a drink or going to any outdoor markets. I did go through what events are going on around town this weekend. Just lots of craft stuff, markets, etc.. Not sure what we will do? 

Only 25 days left till Christmas and 20 days till Logan is back home for the winter break! I still need to put up our tree and start getting gifts. I did make a gift list, which is a start! Plus, sent away and cashed in some points from Fetch and Visa to get some gift cards, which I can use to purchase some gifts. It's not a whole lot of money, but will buy a few items. I'm going to do just one gift per person this year. It just too much for me to try and buy and spend. The kids just want to buy things they want or use the money to go out with friends. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...