Friday, December 1, 2023

It's December, the last month of 2023

 It's the first day of December, only 24 days left till Christmas! Yikes!! I'd better start shopping and planning on what to get everyone. It always stresses me out trying to figure out what to buy and making sure everyone gets even amounts of gifts. 

Madelyn's 4year old photos. What a super cutie! Her personality is really coming out now. 



I'm finally feeling better with this head cold. My sinus isn't killing me anymore. It will be the first day with out taking any cold meds. I'm still not 100%, but getting there! 

I work today at 11 and then have a cavity filling appointment this afternoon at the dentist. I also need to get to the gym again this morning. It's been over a week since I've gone! I couldn't exactly go when I was sick, so there is my excuse! I need to pick up a box to ship off the food stuff I bought Logan. I probably should pick up a few more items and I need more popcorn. 

Dieting, well.. I need to stick to something more low calorie! No more pies, candy in the evening etc.. If I don't start today, then I'll be off track to lose the weight for summer. I want to feel good again and be able to wear a swim suit without a cover up. Plus, I'm not feeling comfortable in my clothes again and I want to be able to wear what's in my closet! 

I am interested in trying to just eat mostly protein. It should fill me up more then just eating veggies etc. It's just that I am never interested in just eating meat. I could try protein bars, but that seems like it would be a lot of sugar/extra calories? I also don't want to have protein powder and mix it into a smoothy. Maybe I'll just stick with what works for me and try getting in more protein at dinner! 

There is one problem... there is one slice of apple pie in the frig! Maybe its time to just throw it away! I'll also give up my morning coffee eventually, once I drink up the last of the pumpkin spice cold brew. 

Here are my December Goals:

Personal::
Lose 5 to 10 pounds
Work out 5 days a week at the gym or on the cross ramp
Daily dumbbells/planks (7 days a week)
Pick up at least 1  new client (both me and Steve)/Advertising
Make soup
Count calories

Family:
Dinners with everyone on Sunday night
Figure out budget for Christmas gifts/purchase
Help Celina figure out /medical coverage
Get birthday gifts (Evan, Paul and Tim)
Do something fun with Evan over Break
Do something fun with Logan over Break
Everyone put up the Christmas tree/decorate/lights inside. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...