Saturday, December 2, 2023

Saturday morning coffee!

 Coffee is now my new thing. Steve and I went to Cork and Froth early this morning to get a coffee and have some breakfast. I tried the gingerbread coffee with almond milk and got a tiny gingerbread man cookie on the side of my cup. How cute is that!! 
I now want clear coffee mugs for my coffee. 

Here are the mug cookies I purchased from Aldi. I actually picked up a lot of new items at Aldi and liked all the treats. Got some stocking stuffers too there. Its a start! 

There are a few craft fairs around town I want to check out today. 
Probably should set up the Christmas tree too. Maybe tonight after the craft stuff or on Sunday?? 

We didn't do much of anything last night other then the trip to Aldi and pick up Chinese food. I was okay with staying home on a Friday night. It took a while for the Novocain to wear off on the right side of my face. I wasn't supposed to eat or drink for at least an hour and wait till the numbing went away before eating. That took about 2 hours. 

Steve is off at a clients house of mine, giving them a painting estimate. Fingers crossed it's more work, which I'm guessing it will be in January. He also got a call from an old client needing work when he is available and then the client he was just at added more work and other work for the spring. His schedule is easily filling up, so that takes the pressure off to pick up more jobs this winter. I'll still do a little bit of advertising to pick up more clients for myself. Never hurts to make more money and stay busy. 

I have a package of food stuff to mail Logan for the holiday. That also need to be mailed out today, so he gets it by Tuesday. Usually it arrives within 24 hours, but because it's the weekend, probably won't go till Monday morning to Milwaukee. I added a few more items to fill up the box, just sent him some pho, popcorn, beef jerky, RX bars and that's it. I was going to include some almond bark pretzels, but sealed up the box before making them. Oops! He will be back home in 18 more days! 

My dieting is not going.. I haven't really put much effort into trying to lose weight. I need to do that asap! Monday will be a better day to start fresh! I'll be able to go to the gym next week since I'm feeling back to normal after having a sinus infection all last week. Glad to finally be feeling better. Still not 100%, but not having to take any cold meds is a huge improvement. Now if my nose could stop running/being stuffy, I'll be good to go! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...