Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Middle of the week

 I'm still dealing with head pain/sinus. Picked up some Sudafed, that was recommended by the pharmacy. It helps better than Musinex at this point, but I still take Advil too. I'm tired of this cold/pain in my face. Otherwise I feel fine! 


Saw this Cookie of the week from Crumble. I need to make some of these cookies! Of course dieting and cookies are a bad idea! In other news, I did cave and wanted apple pie, so we picked up a frozen one and baked it. Yum... 

These items are from Aldi. Might be a good stocking stuffer? Something new to try. 


Cute  coco bomb, also a good snap chat post! 

Some holiday bars to check out as snap posts too. I need to set up lights in our house to make it look more festive. 

Steve and I went to watch the new Hunger Games movie last night. It was just okay. Too much singing for me. I'd still watch sequels of Hunger Games so I'm not 100% done with this yet! 

Since my head is still hurting from sinus issues, we skipped going to happy hour/free taco bar at Caspers before the movie. Just ate the chicken taco leftovers instead. Which were delicious. I sure do need to diet, but now we have an apple pie to eat up! I started dieting last year on the 30th. Maybe I'll make that day 1? I am tracking calories and writing down exactly what I eat. So making progress, although skipping my workout since my head hurt and I don't want to go to the gym to spread my cold to others. 

I have two tiny cavities on my back right molars. I've only had 2 fillings ever! So back to the dentist Friday. I am scared! lol. Just of the shot! 

Steve cut the trim for the vanity mirror. We decided to keep it white as we were thinking of painting it matte black. He just has to glue it on today and it's done! I'll paint the vanity where we raised it up after work today. I just need to get started on finishing up that project! Plus, I have kitchen clean up from last nights dinner and bread making. I think Celina has now perfected her bread making! She makes a loaf a week from her sour dough starter. It was the best yet! Makes me want to make bread too. Maybe I'll make a crasin one, once I'm back to feeling good. 

Speaking of my head and the sinus pain. Called the pharmacy and they recommended Sudafed. I was using Musinex, but that wasn't touching the head pain. It does help a bit but I still have pain today. That's at least 3 days in a row and I'm ready to be done with this! I'll try calling Virtual care today. Can't hurt! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...