Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday!!

 It's Saturday! No plans and extra no plans since the gym wasn't open today due to Veteran's day. Which we didn't know until we went there and it wasn't open. So instead we made breakfast, pancakes, maple bacon and potatoes. I'm stuffed! Not exactly diet foods like I planned to start. 


I also made some banana bread yesterday since I had a lazy Friday which all I did was work an hour and then make the banana bread. Just laid on the couch for ages until we had to go to the store to pick up a few items to make taco's for dinner. I'm already more productive this morning than all of yesterday. Was it the time change? I'm going to blame my lazy week on that! 

Since the gym was closed. I did my normal 1 min plank, dumbbell lifts and then got on our home cross ramp for 10 minutes or 1 mile. I should do that two more times today and burn 300 calories!! 

I'm also cat sitting this weekend. Just need to feed the cat tonight and Sunday both in the morning and at night. Easy money! Which I'll save for Christmas! Every bit helps!! It's also nice that I get tip money too and maybe some gift cards which I'll turn into gifts for others. 

Steve doesn't want to do any home projects this weekend. I just want our half bathroom painted and the light switch plate painted along with the light in matte black. He has other painting to do, so can do that at the same time. Plus, it's going to be warmer tomorrow and every thing should dry quicker. 

We still have 2 free beers at a brewery in Bloomington where we will probably go to this afternoon and we need to pick up one more small turkey for Thanksgiving, which means a stop for a beer down in Cannon Falls. 

I'm kind of done with home purge projects for now. There is plenty to do, but I just don't know where to start. Most of the projects involve others stuff and I'm not sure what can be purged and where else to store the stuff that is still needed. 

10 days till Logan is home for Thanksgiving. It's been since the last week of August that we've seen him. Glad the next time over winter break is just a few weeks after and will be home for a month. We won't see him again till spring break and then his 3rd year of college will be done. Just one year to go!!! Fingers crossed he finishes in 4 years! He might have to take one on line summer class or a class in the winter?? Or just take one extra during the school year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...