Friday, November 10, 2023

The warm up is coming in November!!

 I'm super excited to see 60 degrees in the middle of November!! All next week looks good in the 50's and 60's!! I did see lots of wind a few days. I sure hope that doesn't wreck me wanting to be outdoors, which it really could do! 

We have a gloomy Friday with only a high of 39*F today, but not much wind. Meaning I can do some advertising for our businesses. Do I want to? Not really. Should I, yep! Steve did pick up more jobs this week that will last till the middle of December. Things slow down over the holidays and pick up again after the new year in January. He also has jobs lined up for spring time. So it's just a few months to fill in until jobs are plentiful. I haven't had to advertise in years as people come back or its word of mouth, some are my clients getting work done too. 

I have to start my winter weight loss journey so this summer I will be swim suit ready! I like to start before the holidays so I don't end up gaining weight. I already gained back some of the weight I lost last winter, so it's time to get going on the weight loss. I'm getting back to the gym at least 5 days a week. Just starting out with weight lifting 30 minutes and doing daily planks/dumbbells. Plus, counting calories and watching my alcohol intake, meaning one beer or switching to seltzers. Going back to popcorn for lunch and only having one meal a day, no desserts! It worked to lose 30 pounds over winter last year and now it's time to do it again! I want to be able to wear all my jeans and clothes in my closet without having to buy more. 

Logan shared that his Architecture drawing on the bottom was in the schools magazine. They usually don't  put students work in here so he was surprised to see his. 1.5 years left of college! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...