Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday...

 Getting Christmas gift idea. This might be a good idea? You can set the temp to keep your coffee at all day long. 


What we did on Saturday... Started the day by trying to go to the gym only to find out it wasn't open. Was it because of Veteren's day? Let's hope so, because I plan to try and go to the gym today too! 

I've done an entire week of planks, and dumbbell weights! 7 out of 7 days!! Haven't done the whole week in a long time. Now to get myself to the gym at least 5 days a week! Plus, I need to start that diet plan. Just going to track calories and stay with in 1000 to 1500 per day. I need to start today! 

We started our primary bathroom project yesterday. We saved all the Menards rebate money over the last year and had enough almost $800 to purchase a new granite vanity 61" with 2 sinks and 2 new faucets. We had to spend I think around $52 of our own money on the purchase! A win/Win!! We still need to buy wood to raise up the height of the counter. I'll probably lose a few drawers since we are going with 2 bowls instead of just one. I'm okay with that as we don't really have much in the top drawers or any for that matter. It will be a huge improvement. I'll have to do a before and after photo of our bathroom. The last one to be updated!! I'm hoping the shower gets done next winter with more rebate money to pay for the tile. It's a start and a big one at that! Nice how it was basically free. 

We are also touching up our half bathroom starting today. I'm going to spray paint the existing light fixture matte black along with the last outlet plate. We will still need to finish caulking the crown molding and then paint the walls/ same color just freshen it up. The painting will be for another day, maybe next weekend so it can be all done before everyone comes over for T-day. 

I spent part of Saturday cleaning our own house. Vacuumed the main floor, wiped down the wood stairs and dusted. Washed the floors too and cleaned all three bathrooms. Plus, dusted our room and threw out all the trash. Didn't do any purging, but cleaning was much needed to keep up. I had touched up the paint on all the doors and white cabinets in the kitchen last weekend, so that's all done. 

The warm up starts today with the temps in the Mid 50's and sunny. It might be a little windy, so hard to tell if it will feel nice or not? I do have another round of leaves to mulch up in the front yard and back yard. This will be the 3rd time! I already covered the outdoor gas table fire pit with plastic for the winter and the outdoor rug was brought in awhile ago. That will probably need to be replaced next year as it was looking a little worn from being outdoors two summers. We will clear coat the deck next years as most of the paint I've gotten off. I'll do more scraping come spring to get the rest off the deck. The stairs still have a lot of paint to scrape off. That's the next project to do all summer, scraping! 

We will need to replace our outdoor table. I'll look on FB market place to see if we can get a deal since a new table is not really needed. Ours still works but it's at least 26 years old now. Time to replace or just get rid of and do an outdoor couch sectional out there instead. Although, everyone likes to eat out there at the table, so we will always need a table. 

I almost forgot to feed the cat I'm cat sitting for last night. I have two more feedings today and I'm done. We also picked up one more turkey for Steve's parents so they can have turkey after T-day too. We almost forgot that in the car. I remembered after getting ready for bed, so I got dressed and we brought the turkey in and then went to feed the cat. Ugh! 

Next week, we might go see another Tuesday cheap night movie? Just depends on if there is something I want to see? Then we have Madelyn's 4th birthday on Saturday. A neighbor friends birthday is on the 15th I think this week or else its today?? I need to get her a card and a small gift of some sorts. Other than working and enjoying the 60*F degree temps Monday- Wednesday, I'll be doing a little advertising, going to take Zoey to the park and that's about it! 

I do want to start meal planning so I'll write out a plan and post it. I've got some work to fill in what we are eating this week! Didn't realize how difficult planning meals would be!!! 

Sunday- Hamburger, mushrooms, onion and potatoes with cream of mushroom soup

Monday-  Chicken sandwiches /hot sauce with has brown potatoes (need buns) 

Tuesday-  

Wednesday- 

Thursday - left overs

Friday -  

Saturday- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...