Monday, December 4, 2023

2023 is almost over!

 The year is almost over and we start fresh on an even year. 2024 here we come! I'm actually going to be more excited for 2026 -2027because Logan will be out of college, and our mortgage will be paid off.  What I am not looking forward to with the years passing is getting that much older. Well, we are going to take one year at a time because life is always changing with every passing year. 


Went to a craft sale and this was a funny, but true sign! I might need to make this for our front door! Maybe not the yell part.. all the time. 

It's Monday and a new week in December. 16 more days till Logan is home! I know his winter break is going to go fast, so wanting him to be home and then sad to see him go back to college but knowing one more year is going to be over just like that! 

We got all our Christmas decorations up inside the house and did more lights around the windows inside. Put up two trees one in the front window and the other by the table. Our storage room is a disaster! Probably should go through the boxes and purge because I don't use half of the stuff. 

Now is the fun part, shopping and baking. Ugh! sooo much to do then comes the wrapping of gifts. Not only do I need to purchase Christmas gifts, but birthday too. We got one birthday gift bought. 2 more to go! I need to start baking and candy making soon too. 

I made restaurant reservation for the kids for NYE. They will come back to our house to ring in the new year. Which reminds me, I need to get party favors and decorations etc. It will be stocking stuffers. Steve and I still aren't sure where we want to eat, otherwise I would have made reservations for us too. Probably should figure that out asap! 

This weekend we have an Ugly Sweater party to attend. I need 2 gifts for the exchange and then a food item to share. I found a few party appetizers to make that would be easy to do. Just want to keep it simple! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...