Tuesday, December 5, 2023

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Zoey is getting into Christmas! She is good enough to keep the antlers on for a few photos.  

It snowed last night just an inch or two. It will melt this week since we are going to be in the 50's by Thursday/Friday!! 

We still could have a brown Christmas once this melts! 

The tree was put up this past weekend and the house is decorated which makes it feel more like Christmas.  I bought a few gifts for the grandkids yesterday. I still have lots more shopping todo. I did order a few things on line that I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Probably should start wrapping gifts as I like to see them under the tree. Three weeks to go, which isn't a lot of time! 

We are going to see Napoleon tonight at the theater. It looks like a good movie. There aren't any more movies that are out in the theatre that look good. Maybe one duck cartoon type movie, but that's about it. 

I'm going back to the dentist to have that filling filed down a bit. It's rough on the edges and it's bothering me since Friday! A busy day with work, dentist and a movie this afternoon. 

I plan to work tomorrow and then go shopping at TJ Maxx for our family game gifts at least $25. I need 3 of those. All I can think of is a blanket and ? I need two other ideas?? I'll just look around and see what I come up with. I can always do a gift cards to a fast food restaurant and some scratch off? I'm just trying to think of things I would like to get. I need some large boxes too for gift wrapping! Plus, some stocking stuffer ideas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...