Sunday, December 31, 2023

December 31st, 1st day of snow

 We finally got some snow on the last day of the year. Ugh!!! Wasn't wanting or expecting to wake up with an inch of snow on the ground. I'm already missing the grass! Maybe it won't stick around? I do see more days of 36 ahead and sunshine!!

Today is 12/31/23 or 123123!! weird!! 


The view from our bedroom window! Yikes!! Only and inch of snow, but it looks like more from the photo! It all started last night with freezing rain and then turned into snow sometime after we went to sleep. 

Yesterday, I decorated for NYE... here are some of the decorations. 

My first attempt at a balloon arch! I ordered the party package on line and it didn't come with the tape with holes or the sticky dots to connect the balloons. I stopped at Party City to get the tiny balloons as fillers, glad I did!! and the tape etc. I think it was an extra $14 dollars. I like the way it turned out. I could have used a few more larger balloons, but it worked! The party package had two gold curtains, which Logan and I cut in half and put those up on the window and on the entrance to the four season porch. I decorated the table and put out glasses and party favors, poppers etc. 

A cartoonish version of me. Might need to plump up my lips. lol.. 

Not Sur if I ever posted Santa Zoey? She is good enough to have the hat on long enough for a few quick photos. 

On the last day of the year.. what are we doing? 
going to the gym to do one more weight lifting workout
Cleaning the house
Going to Costco for strawberries, bananas and sparkling waters
Finding something to wear to dinner tonight
Dinner at 6:30 Chinti grill
Kids having their NYE party! I'm guessing Steve and I will just go upstairs and watch TV, then go to bed whenever?? 

New years Day 2024 we will make a big breakfast and then ?? Just have the day off from working.. Because Tuesday its back to work to earn some money! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...