Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year 2024!!!

 I took a few pictures of the NYE decorations I put up for the kids party. 

A few pictures of the kids playing some party games. 






My balloon arch turned out pretty good! I still haven't taken down all the decorations. I'll just enjoy them a few more days. 

Here's the next day mess... lol.. It wasn't too bad. 

Lots of confetti, which was easily vacuumed up. 


I got the house back together fairly fast the next day. We just had to wait till all the kids woke up around 11pm. I think they went to bed around 4a.m. The music was LOUD. So we also didn't get much sleep. Small price to pay for knowing they are safe in our house on a dangerous driving night! 


I grabbed a FB screen shot of my grandkids having a seafood boil. Looks delicious! Crab legs were actually 5.99 per pound yesterday at Fresh Thymes!!



I have a few resolutions I'm working on this year. Mostly get back to losing weight again this winter to be able to wear a swim suit. I have a few months to lose it, with 5 pounds per month that's 25 to 30 pounds once again to lose. I'm starting today. Going to measure my waist, etc. Just going to stay away from the scale as it's always disappointing. Going by how my clothes fit and How I feel. 

I didn't feel great trying to find a NYE outfit to wear. Ugh! Just felt fat in everything. Time to lose the weight and get back to being consistent in working out. I'm going for at least 5 days a week of gym workout. Daily for the planks/Weights and of course my job keeps me moving. I just need to get in more cardio too. That will be on the cross ramp at home. Just do a little here and there to keep me from sitting too much. 

Plus, its tax time. I have lots of data entry to do! 
Plus, apply for FASFA for Logan's last year of college. He needs some loans to help pay for college! It's a bummer to start out with so much debt. Celina at least worked and lived at home and ended up paying it all off in one lump sum before interest started up after covid. 

Off to work as it's a busy work week!! 

Happy New Year 2024!!! 
I sure hope this year is good, just like last year. I'll recap in tomorrow's post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...