Wednesday, January 24, 2024

A day full of good news/bad news

 Yesterday was one of those good news/ bad news kind of days! Just filled with ups and downs! Ugh!!!

I started the day with bad news, finding out of of my monthly customers is moving. So losing a job! UGH!! An easy, good paying job too. The good news part is they need a lot of painting and wall paper removal before they sell their house, done asap! Steve has time and they want an estimate and he will most likely get the job! It will be a good amount of work and good pay!  So good news on that part! 

Also they want me to groom their poodle/mix little dog at their house! I'm excited and it will pay too! I might just start a side business!! Its a start to figure it out anyway! I'm doing this Friday at 1pm. We will see how it goes. I need to take a before picture and after! Grooming doesn't pay as well, and takes me longer but it's something I enjoy doing and can earn a little more late afternoons at least once a week maybe?? 

My advertising paid off! Not only did Steve get a big job from it, I now have a new customer that I'm meeting with this Friday and will start the following week. It's not exactly a replacement from the customer I'm losing, but it helps! I still need to replace the other customer I lost that was twice a month. So more advertising todo to fill up my work schedule this week. I've been pretty good about doing at least an hour a day. Just a lot slower going doing it by myself. 


We went to Bingo last night. The prices were raised to $20. $6 dollar increase. They messed up and gave me one extra packet. It didn't help because we didn't win. The pay outs were good at $99 each win and the coverall was either $200 or $1000. We probably won't go again for a long time. Its held in the back room, not in the bar area, so it's just a different vibe. 

Today is another busy day. I have our accountant appointment this afternoon. Work and a chiro appointment this morning along with advertising. I am starting on a house paint project too. Getting some of the closet doors done. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...