Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Drizzle in January!

 It's a foggy, drizzle day... a gloomy Tuesday. At least it's in the 30's and keeps getting warmer as the week goes by. 

I had a very productive Monday. Got all my errands done! Zero purging done on the house because the garbage is full, but stuff did get to the Goodwill! I need to make another pile to bring there too. We have a bunch of VHS tapes that no one is ever going to watch. I am guessing they will just go in the trash as I don't think anyone has use for those any more. We have a bunch of Disney and other tapes, plus CD's etc.. Ugh!! Endless... Time to purge those and quit holding on to them because they could be worth something to someone. No.. its no one! lol... 

We've been making it to the gym in the mornings before work. I just do 24 minutes of weights with 2 sets each, 10 reps. It's a quick workout. I do like the days where we can do a 10 min massage chair after for a reward. I always think I'll go later on in the day, but I'd rather just do it right away and get it done. No procrastination that way! 

My ice hearts are still holding up. I'm sure they will be all melted this week. It's not sunny, so that at least is helping them stick around a bit longer. 

Today is more of the same with less errands. 

Just working, Advertising and that's about it. 

I made banana bread yesterday afternoon. I still haven't made white sandwich bread, but I think that would be a good idea to try making that today as I've never made that before. 

I do need to go to the store. We are in need of eggs and more coffee. Probably should make something other than leftovers for dinner. Not sure what? Easy Rotisserie chicken or tacos? 

Steve doesn't want to see a movie tonight, so we'll probably continue on season 2 of the Bear. It's finally getting good and we are almost done with it. Then we will have to figure out something else to watch. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...