Monday, January 22, 2024

Back to Monday and January is almost over!!

I'll be super happy when January is OVER! Then to get through February, which is the other month of the year with normally the coldest days. I see nice temps ahead for next week, high 40's! Wow!! Looking forward to the snow all melting! We only have maybe 1-1/2 inches total to melt away! It should go fast if the sun is out. This week we are in the 30's all week after last weeks cold snap of temps below zero and around zero for the high, I'll take 30's!! 

We had Steve's parents over for brunch to say goodbye to Logan till spring. We dropped him off at the airport yesterday afternoon to fly back to Milwaukee for spring semester. It does get easier saying goodbye, but I'd still like to have him home or at least be able to see him often. 

I made a quiche and crepes along with air fried tater tots. Steve took care of the waffles and bacon. Easy and good Sunday brunch. 


After dropping off Logan, I finished his laundry that he couldn't fit into his luggage. Put together pairs of socks to mail back and other items he couldn't fit into his bag. I also hung up most of his clothes in the closet and we finally put back on his closet door. He didn't want a closet door when I was painting all the doors white, so I have to paint his door and finish the spare room bedroom closet door too. That will give me something to do before he is home again in the spring. Felt good to get that project clean up done. I did get rid of some tax records in my closet. I have a lot of clothes I could purge, but I'll do that little by little as I'm not ready to donate all just yet. It will be a paint week and finish up little projects. 

Steve is off after Tuesday- Friday, so I'm wanting him to install that hall light and finish the flooring in the front closet. I'll paint the trim in there and it will be done finally! He also has trim to finish upstairs after I paint it. Just needs to be nailed on and then some more trim attached /cut around the doors etc. I'm hoping he will want to purge more from the spare room where he keeps all his clothes etc.. It needs a good cleaning in there it would be nice if it was usable. 

We also watched a lot of football yesterday. I only wanted to watch the Chiefs, but ended up watching some of the Detroit pay off game too. The Chiefs won, so I can still be excited about watching football and Taylor Swift next week too! Got to find out when and who they play next. 

This is my MONDAY PLAN!
Work at 10am
Pay my Auto loan
reschedule my Chiro appointment 
Mail Logan's stuff and pick up food/etc for the box
Costco stop for Logan's stuff. Walmart too. 
Advertise for an hour/Cut flyers 
Below Deck TV tonight. 
Goodwill drop off 

Should fill up my day! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...