Thursday, January 25, 2024

Foggy and the January/February warm up!!

It's a foggy start to the day, a January and February warm up is on the way! Here is the 10 day outlook. 


47*F degrees on Feb 3rd, now that's a warm up! We have a 2 more cloudy days to get through and then the sun will come out and hopefully melt what's left of the snow! We might break the warmest winter on record dating back to the late 1800's when they started tracking the weather. Guess we will see how February plays out. The weather reports says we could be in for another polar snap with a quick warm up again. I'm hoping that doesn't happen! It's too late in the season to bother getting any cross country ski pass. That's even if we did get enough snow 7" or more. I'm ready to skip all skiing this winter and I suppose if it did snow, I'd just purchase a daily pass to at least ski one time if any at all?? I don't expect it sticking around at that point. I'm not even going to talk of any snow, as I want it all melted and gone. Thankfully, we've only had max of 1 -1/2 inches on the ground and we can always see some ground /grass below all winter. We still have all of Feb and March to get through.. so we shall see??? 

I had another productive day on Wednesday. I had a chiro appointment at 9am, followed by working at 10a.m. I did some advertising/flyers for an hour in the A.V. area. Had some lunch and then got to painting our 2 closet doors (Logan's room and the spare room) I need one more coat of primer on the trim for the linen closet and Logan's room before I start the enamel 2 or 3 coats of paint. I should finish up by the weekend for sure! My next project will be going through our basement storage room. Re-organizing and going through the holiday decoration bins/purging as I go. I'll probably need a few more bins as some are broken or maybe I can purge enough to not need any extras which is the goal overall. 

 I have enough to do to at least fill up my day, making myself more productive with working, home projects, advertising etc. Makes the winter months go by faster and we get stuff done around the house too. Eventually we will rent out our house and all the projects need to be completed. We can't have an unfinished house in some areas! It's just the little things that need to be finished up. 

We have trim to paint upstairs and attach. 
Master Bathroom to remodel
Nook to finish in the hall. Paint/add shelf. 
More to purge everywhere! We are still keeping too much stuff! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...