Thursday, January 4, 2024

Car Troubles!!

 Well the new year yesterday was a rough one. Lost a customer which is never great! I do have one more time, so I can find a replacement for her spot in my schedule. It helps that I have a month to do that! 

I figured out the medical insurance stuff for Logan. I messed up on his birthdate. Ugh! My fault which caused him to miss a dentist appointment. Lucky for us, there was a cancelation today and he can get in before going back to college. So that was good news, plus I didn't miss any of the important calls I was waiting on to fix this issue. A big PLUS!!! 

We got a call at midnight, Logan was in White Bear Lake, a 30 min drive from home. My battery on the Toyota was dead. Ugh! So we drove out to jump start the battery and then the AWD light and engine light was on for my drive home. I did a google search on the issue and it looks like others had this same issue after their battery died. So we did what they suggested. Unhook the battery, wait a few minutes and rebook up. Yep, fixed the issue and we are good to go! That is a relief because I was not looking forward to a repair bill. 

I had a schedule change today, so its not crazy busy! 

I am ready to start our taxes as I have sorted them into bags and now need to go through them and do all the data entry. I'll probably start that today. 

I also need to go to the gym. I'll just go lift weights and then get a chair massage. After I will do the taxes. Steve goes out tonight so I'm on my own for dinner. Well, the kids wanted to go to dinner, but I'm not sure I should be going out on a diet and spending extra money right now! It's time to save until I find a customer replacement! 

Also on day 3 of dieting. Going good. Staying around 1000 cal per day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...