Saturday, January 6, 2024

Saturday... January

 We got a tiny bit more snow last night.  A dusting of snow, just enough to cover the grass again. Looks like the snow and cold are here to stay for a few months. Guess it's about time since it's pretty late already in the winter season. I still have yet to purchase a ski pass. I can't ski until there is at least 6" of snow on the ground. I'll wait till we get that amount. I have to ski at least 5 times for the pass to pay for itself which I ski pretty much every day I can, which is way more then the 5 times. Just holding off to make sure we do get enough snow to ski the minimum. You just never know, especially this winter season! 

The grand kids slept over last night. It was fun to have Evan and Madelyn stay the night. It was a late night, since Madelyn didn't want to fall asleep till almost 1a.m!! Evan was up super early too since he was asleep early, so at 3:30a.m he was up! I got up around 6a.m and fed him some breakfast. 


Poor Evan is allergic to dog fur. He had to take Benadryl every 4 hours. On the other hand, Madelyn loved playing with Zoey. They played the switch with Celina and Logan last night which was a good game Mario cart for them all to play. It was nice that Celina and Logan were both home and hung out with their nephew and niece. They were a good uncle and Aunt to do that! 

Madelyn has her first Ballet class this morning. She looks super cute all dressed up for dance! She was pretty tired this morning with only a few hours of sleep! I think the sleeves were bothering her. It's a new ballet outfit. 

 

I have plans to go to the gym, do some of our taxes, and of course run some errands, which means a trip to Costco for a few supplies we are out of. I also want to make my Thai Chicken soup! I'll have to pick up a few ingredients to make that too. 

We have a few more home projects to finish up. Steve painted the master bathroom vanity white where we raised it up. It just needs some filler/caulking and another coat of paint to cover that up. We will eventually find two fake drawers to make it look more finished. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...