Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday

 Steve thought he was having an allergic reaction to my soup. It also could have been the new lettuce because he has had issues with the preservatives they use on packaged lettuce. I think it's the lettuce as there is nothing in my soup. Hear the ingredients on the Thai red curry. After I showed him the ingredients, he is more convinced it must be the new brand of lettuce. Guess we will see once he eats it again! 




We both have the day off from working. It decided to snow a little this morning. I think we are just getting a dusting as most of the heavy snow is going south of us! Not enough to shovel, just enough to make the roads slick till it stops snowing. 

We are going to Como Zoo today to take in some green and tropical-ness. Since it's snowing out, might as well work on taxes today and do some advertising on another day this week. I made good progress on the data entry of our receipts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...