Thursday, February 1, 2024

56 degrees on January 31st! and Zero Snow!!!

 The lake ice is melting fast with this winter warm up! It was 56*F sunny on January 31st yesterday! The rest of the week looks pretty good too. In the upper 40's! I'll take it. 

These two photos don't even look like it's January 31st the middle of winter! Here we are washing both cars in the driveway! It was That nice out!! 

Zoey sitting in the shade instead of the sun because it felt too warm. lol.. 

After washing both vehicles Steve and I sat on the front door step soaking up the sun. It sure felt like a nice spring day in April and not January! 

We are starting off in February with sun and a high of 48*F today. Not as warm as yesterday, but we will take it for this time of the year! 

I did zero advertising yesterday. I just wanted to enjoy the nice weather outdoors. Even though it would have been just an hour of time. I didn't paint either as I wanted to be outside. 

Today started off as a bummer. A customer has to switch this week to next week due to a sick kid. I was wanting the money to pay some bills but they can wait till they are due next week. Just wanted to pay early and be done, but that's not going to happen now. Next week is going to be a busy work schedule!! Which is good!!!! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...