Tuesday, February 6, 2024

February...

 February is moving right along as it's already the 6th. Still having a warm up this week, but the weather does cool down by the weekend. We are going to have 3 days in a row of 50+ degrees!! Nice, but with that looks like a little rain too. At least the cool down only goes to the low 30's. I can still handle that as long as there is no snow! At this point, I'd be bummed to not see the ground. I'm getting used to this no snow winter! 

For work today I have a new customer and an existing one that had rescheduled from last week. I have a full schedule all week, which is nice! Plus, I have a new move out estimate this afternoon. It's a busy day for me. 

I put the first coat of primer on the back side of our closet door. I'll do one more coat and then start the enamel 3 coats. I got stuck in the closet for awhile unable to get out. I took the door knob off and had shut the door to paint, well, it took awhile to figure out how to open it up! Glad I got out because no one was home to hear me yell for help! 


I'm starting my winter diet today. No more delaying it. I need to lose at least 20 pounds before summer if not 30! 

Going to keep drinking my mostly black coffee with a splash of iced coffee for some sweetness in the morning. Going back to 3 cups of popcorn for lunch and then a small dinner, whatever we are having and nothing after that! I also need to make sure I go to the gym daily and/or keep moving in the afternoons with home projects. I have Feb, March, April and May to lose weight and I can keep it going over the Summer unlike last year where I didn't do that! It's time to take the weight off!! I'd love to be on that weight loss drug! If only! lol.. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...