Saturday, February 10, 2024

Mojo

 It was a Mojo Monkey donut kind of morning. This donut shop isn't open very often any more. They are mostly doing popups or limited in store sales till they are sold out or pre-orders. I'm not sure what is going on with the owner because it has not been disclosed but I'm glad they are still trying to be open sometimes. We planed last night to go early before they sell out. Got there around 8am and had a small line ahead of us. We didn't have to wait long. Purchased just 3 of the donuts since we really don't need any more. We will share them to taste all! I'd have to say, these are the best looking donuts I've seen any where! Now to taste them and see if they are as good as they look. We do know the Maple Bacon is always a 10 out of 10! They are the only donut place that does that combo right! 


Wow, Love the heart one, pink count. Can't wait to see what the filling tastes like inside! 



Mojo never disappoints! 


Just looking at various cabin build plans. This is somewhat the idea we want our cabin build to look like. Maybe even a house build should we decide to move and build a house. I'm liking the floor plan with the middle area all open with lots of windows. 


Just some more interesting plans. Not that I would build a barn, but I like this concept if we had lots of land. We want something completely different and non -traditional. 


Today's agenda is the following. 
Pick up donuts, stop to do a return at Walmart _ all Done by 9am
Make breakfast (hash browns and bacon)/sample our donuts
Paint the doors (our bedroom closet and the spare room/ last enamel coat of paint!)
Get a gift at TJ Max for our neighbor friends 50th
Do my hair, figure out what to wear. 
50th Party at 5:30pm

I'll save the dog grooming for Sunday morning, followed by the Super Bowl at 5:30 pm. We will have snack foods while watching the game. 
Then the weekend is over. Well, I have off Monday, but its not really a day off as I will be advertising for at least an hour, followed by more purging at home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...