Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Wednesday... warm week!

 I made it through a super busy Tuesday and since I started early 9:15am, I was still done at 12:30 with taking a quick Subway lunch break. Amazing!!! 

Today is another busy work day, but I start at 10 and will be done around 3:30 by the time I get home. I'll have a break between my 2nd and last job of the day, so its somewhat easy day with 3 houses. 

I was pretty tired after yesterday's work schedule. I did finally manage to pull myself off the couch and go to get Dog food and then to Cub and Aldi to get dinner and Tums. We were out of the good smooth Tums and I've been having lots of heartburn with the coffee I've been drinking. 

Saw this notice at the dog food place. 

Tempting.. We can't have chickens in this neighborhood/Association, but we did have ducks when the kids were little. I had them when I was little too, so that's the reason I wanted to do this with my own kids. It's tempting, but we like going camping on the weekends, so that doesn't work with duck and a hunting dog! It sure was fun having them! Lots of work, but worth it to see them grow up and fly away, some with help relocating to the local park and a few died. Hit by a car or eaten by an animal. One almost got carried away by a hawk! 


They sure went up in price too! Almost $10 each!! I think we only paid a few dollars for each and we got a dozen, now you only need to purchase 4 or 6. 

I did zero painting or purging yesterday. I needed to rest after that busy work day. Plus, I had errands to run. I have another busy work day, so again zero painting is going to happen or purging. 

I still want to clean up the spare room/Steve's clothes. I probably should add get hangers on my todo list. Plus, I have to paint two more windows trim. I can't forget, clean up and re-organize the office. Steve's work stuff has taken over in there and it's a mess! He needs to store the stuff elsewhere! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...