Sunday, March 17, 2024

St Patty's Day

 We are having everyone over tonight for St. Patty Day meal. I'm not crazy about the food, but whatever. It will be fine. 

Kendra had all these St. Patty Day decorations and she gave me a ton of them. I put them all up around the main level. Looks more festive now. 

Just had to dress up Zoey a bit for the occasion. 

She hated both options and I took them off as soon as the photos were done. 
Our neighbor friends are moving and had far too much alcohol. They were nice enough to share with us or the kids. They like the vodka and tequila. We grabbed about 10 bottles! Now where to put them all?? 


They move out on the 29th. Other neighbors across from them are having the goodbye party. They are only moving to St. Paul, so I'm sure we will still see them. I've gotten to be good friends with Mollie, so it's hard to see them leave. She was my e-bike ridding buddy for the trails around the area. They can't have e-bike batteries at their new condo, so no longer will have her to ride with around town. Guess, I'll have to convince Steve to just purchase one so we can do long rides. Wish we could have our neighbors on our left move. It never works like that. That's two neighbor friends we've lost in the last 8 years to moving away. 


Logan got home from college, only to leave the next morning to visit friends in Mankato for the weekend. He was celebrating St. Patty Day all day Saturday. I sent him this photo of Chicago because he was just there with his friends a week ago. This would have been the weekend to be in Chicago with the river turning bright green for the occasion. 

We stayed home last night. I've done the St. Patty Day going out on the weekends before and I'd rather stay home! We just made some chicken sandwiches and watched Shogun on TV. Made for a nice quiet night as Celina and Don also went out with friends to celebrate. 

We had good news on Thursday. Its round 2 of interviews and some evaluation forms. I forget what they are called That's the corporate world for you. Fingers crossed we get good job news this week!! I'm pretty sure they don't do round 2 of team interviews that takes up to 2 to 3 hours with everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last of the season!!

 We went boating on the St. Croix river yesterday afternoon for the last time of the season. It was a nice 84*F day, kind of cloudy. The wat...