Friday, April 26, 2024

Steve's father.

 We had another scare last night at dinner. Steve's dad passed out during dinner. This was a little different as he asked for water. Usually he just passes out and doesn't say anything. 

We did call 911 and they ended up taking him to the hospital due to his heart fluctuations and low blood pressure. They kept him over night and are running more tests today. Everything so far checked out fine. It's just food that gets suck and his reaction is to pass out. This is at least the 5th time its happened. It's still scary. 


All the paramedics and fire department came to help. I think there was 6 in all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...