Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday.... Spring.

 Good news is that spring is here and the trees all have buds and now are finally starting to green up! 

It was nice enough yesterday, sun out but a bit cool in the shade. I had time to sand the deck rails, but I didn't get far before the sander stopped working. Ugh!! While it did work, it worked great. Now to figure out if the sander is caput or still functional. I'd like to make more progress on this deck project!! Plus, it gives me something to do. 

It's supposed to rain from Friday - all next week. We could use the rain, but what a bummer! I would love to do some advertising for more jobs since my schedule is fairly light. I have a light schedule today too. Even though Logan is home, I won't see much of him as he will probably be in his room most of the day. 

They must have had a good time at the concert. All the friends are still here, sleeping on the couch. Not sure what time they will be leaving, but I'm guessing will be gone by the time I'm back home from working. 

I probably should go to the gym this morning. We went yesterday to lift weights but no chair massage as we both didn't have time for that. My new client was super easy. That is now an every 2 weeks job. Nice!! Wish that other client would call me back this week, I'd like to pick up that one too. I am working this Sunday. I had the option of Friday, Saturday or Sunday and to fit them in, it was Sunday morning for me! Friday is busy!! I'll be working a full day! Wish I could have spread out the work for at least one today, but oh well! 

I also need to go to the bank to deposit money to pay Logan's apartment. Plus parking. I need to call and give them the parking dates for the time he will have the car at school. Easy enough! 

That's about all I have going on today. I was planning on making fried rice yesterday, but only made the rice. Also was going to make popovers but didn't do that either. I was home alone as everyone had plans. My plans were TV night, Survivor and Amazing Race which was a perfect night. Steve was home in time to watch the Amazing race. 

I probably should get a list going of being more productive in life. I waste a lot of time on the internet just reading the news or scrolling through Tic tok. I'm sure once they ban it for good, I'll be doing less of internet. Maybe a good thing, but less informed in the future about the shitty things the republicans are doing. It would be down right scary to be pg if the Supreme Court rules against women's rights for health care in June. A lot is on the line for women. I'm thinking the next show is the handmaids tail. It's in process now and that makes me sick! Its going to be hard to watch knowing this could be the future of women and happening right now in red states. I sure hope all these republican women wake the hell up before their voting rights are gone. 

I need to get ready for the gym. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...