Saturday, June 1, 2024

June 1st.

 Here were are the start of summer, June 1st. When the 4th of July comes around, then the summer really speeds up! 


I've been doing more non-posts lately. Here's one of our back yard before mowing and the rain to wash down all the cotton seeds. Still haven't finished the deck legs. We need good non-raining days to get that all done. I also need more paint. 

I had a good week of picking up two new clients. The first was a one time job, might turn into more work in the future? The 2nd is an every 2 week client. I need more of those! My goal is to make at least $600 more per month! So a few more new jobs. I did 3 days of some advertising each day. Hardly made a dent on Wednesday advertising, but it was something! Steve even got 1 call, which I guess could turn into a job. We are still waiting to hear about a paint job that a quote was sent out. They are on vacation and moving in soon, so just waiting a bit till they are back and then following up. 

We have a 60th birthday today. I want to go to the Farmers Market to get flowers. So we should get going asap! Plus, we have to make something for the party to bring. 

We did nothing last night as it was raining. We were going to attend the local brewery's 90 night, but figured it would be overly crowded and long lines just to get one beer. We all opted out. I was fine staying home. I think we should get a dry Saturday with more rain on Sunday and maybe some storms. 

My home project is to clean out the window tracks in my bedroom and take out the screens and wash them. It's a quick project! I still want to make some crackers too. It's on my todo list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...