Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday... Rain, rain and more rain

 We are getting rain and more rain all darn week! Ugh!!! 











Brainerd photos. They finally were able to upload. 

Not sure what I'm doing today. Paying bills and then making rhubarb crisp. 

Probably should go to the gym too. I didn't get dressed for that, but need to! I haven't been all week! 

I need to run to! Will do 2 miles on the cross ramp later. 

I can do more garage painting and finish that up. 

Sunday, is Father's Day. Need to make sure the kids get a card and do something for Steve. 

It's supposed to be 90 degrees. Maybe we'll have a picnic and check out the car show. I don't really want to do that in the heat! ugh! The river will be too flooded, so that's out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...