Saturday, March 13, 2021

I'm finished!!

 I finished the touch ups of the piano painting this morning. Sure feels good to check off one more project on the todo list. 

I only have a few drip spots. I probably should take the time to sand them out, but I really don't want to do that! Maybe I'll save it for another day?

The next project we want to do is in the kitchen behind the stove. Remove the existing tiles and put up some smaller tiles similar to the tiles on the walls around the stove. I want to see if Steve can do a built in wall shelf, with an arch at the top. This will give us space to put the salt and pepper and olive oil bottles. 

This should be a fairly quick and easy project for Steve to do in a day. Now to look for tiles in Stock at Menards or Home Depot! Fingers crossed the tiles are a lot cheaper now since other colors. 

I have these office files and boxes to paint white. I have some chalk spray paint that I already sprayed the file holder. Guess we will see if it looks okay spray painted mat. I do have some shiny clear paint to coat if I want the shiny look. 

One project I can get back to will be scraping the rest of the gray paint off the deck. Now that the snow is gone, its time to get back to work on this too! 

I am hoping over the winter months it's helped whether away the remaining paint. Hopefully, making it easier to scrape off!!
Madelyn, my grand daughter photo. Kendra posted this new picture on FB, I took a screen shot to save. She is 16 months old. A beautiful little girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...