Friday, March 12, 2021

Moving along.... and HOPE!

 Yes, there is HOPE on the way in being Vaccinated from Covid. Logan got his first Pfizer shot yesterday afternoon. He was the first in the family due to working at a restaurant. Randomly selected to partake on quick one day notice. Now to get the rest of us a vacination! Biden has said all adults by May 1st will be illegible to get a shot. Steve and I, are in the next group before everyone else can get theirs. I'm hoping by next week on Monday or Tuesday appointments will be available for us! I will keep checking until we can get in somewhere! 

The piano is coming along. I finished three coats of gray primer and was able to put on two coats of the black enamel. I only had a very small can and ran out quickly of enamel. Back to Home Depot I will go today to pick up more paint. I also couldn't decide on the kids bathroom paint color, so I will have to pick up more samples today. I can probably get the piano completely painted today. One more project completed before moving on to paint Logan's closet door, kids bathroom and the basement walls. I'm making progress!! 
Yesterday was the first full day I was able to drive around using my new car. I still miss my old Toyota and wondered last night where is was? Was it chopped up or waiting to be shipped some where else? 
I do keep looking in the garage at my shiny new white SUV- Highlander. Is that really my new car! I love it!

I finally figured out how to program my cell to answer hands free. Programed the radio and figuring out what all the other buttons are for. I'm getting new license plates with a "moose" on it. My last car had birds, Chickadees. I was going to do the same plates, but thought I needed a change. They will arrive in a few weeks! 

I found this app from sherwin Williams to check out paint color. I do need to try this for the kids bathroom/basement! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...