Sunday, September 26, 2021

Saturday.

 

I should have taken more photos of Kendra and Paul's Beer, Bourbon and chili party yesterday afternoon. 

I got to spend lots of time with Madelyn. Evan was off with friends most of the day. 




I did indulge a bit too much in some beers, but it was spread out over many hours 3 to 9pm. 


Today, Steve and I are going out to the western side of MN in Waconia to apple pick, wine/beer taste. Should be a fun day even thought I probably don't need more to drink! It's going to be 81+F and sunny today so we have to take advantage of the nice weather! 

I'm missing my fur baby. Steve's parents took her for a walk yesterday and never brought her home. We got home at 9:30pm so too late to pick her up since they never dropped her back off at home. She is my morning buddy and it's an odd feeling of her not here having some PB pretzel nuggets with me for breakfast. 

I am really missing Logan. He finally is flying home from Milwaukee next week on Friday. He only will be home 3 short days and I'm not sure how much time we will get to spend with him as he probably wants to see friends and hang out with Celina. We do have a family dinner planned so he can see everyone while home. We also will fly him home for his birthday and over T-day will take the train. Seeing the accident with Amtrac this morning has me worried but I'd be worried about a plane or car ride home too. 
I do have a tent problem. I just want to extend our time outdoors and this might be a good solution to doing that. A winter Ice fishing tent! 


Looking back over our summer photos. We really did a lot this summer. We traveled almost every weekend and spent as much time outdoors as we could to soak up the summer days. I don't want it to come to an end. Good thing we have one more big trip planed this fall to Texas and to the ocean. That will probably be the last trip till spring unless we plan a mini winter getaway. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...