Friday, April 15, 2022

It's Another Fri- Yay!

 Good Morning, we all made it to another Friday.  It's been one of those cold, windy, rain, some snow kind of week! I'm so done with this! We need green/spring and warmth!! 

This was the view out my front door this morning. The wind knocked over our front chairs yet again. I'm getting tired of picking them up, only for the wind to blow them over. Not loving the dusting of snow, but it could be worse as the Dakota's got a ton of snow the last few days. 

Is this not depressing! 1 week out and temps are only going to get to a high of 52! Guess that's better than the windy high of 38 and cloudy with what snow today? The weekend weather looks awful! Easter snow! Fun! NOT!

The weather is a little better 10+ days out. So by the end of April, we might hit 60*F with a tiny bit of sun.  

My flowers are all pretty much done blooming and are on their way out. I do have other bulbs I could plant and see if they bloom. My lettuce has kind of stopped growing. Probably needs some dirt. 

I screen shot this quote. Love this!! A good reminder to be happy about how I've come so far and to never go back. I don't ever need to feel guilty about my choices! 


Some cute Easter memories from 2012. 10 years ago. How time flys. Must have been a cold Easter too! Winter coats!



Wish we could hold on to that moment when the kids were younger and shorter than us! They really do grow up so fast! 

In side $, I'm cat sitting this week for 2 different people's cats. Loving the extra income and doing something I enjoy! 

This was a spending week! First my old vacuum on/off button got stuck off and was more to fix than to purchase a new one. So that was $300. Yesterday, I had to get 4 new tires another $1100, plus pay $2,000 for Logan's college bill to make a little dent in the $6K he owes asap! Today, Mortgage was due. I checked the balance and love seeing it go down and down. December of 2026 its paid in full!! I can not wait!!! Sure I'll be 4 years older, but that means we will have the income to build a cabin at the lake without a mortgage! More passive income!! That is the plan to rent out the cabin, rent out our house and travel in a van that we build out. 

Weight loss??? Not so great! We went to the Breadsmith Wednesday after Steve's eye appointment. Got bread, soft pretzels, chocolate roll. Loaded up on carbs! Plus, had pasta this week! At least last night I just ate popcorn for dinner. I haven't been doing any planks this week or running and certainly can't bike due to the weather. At least last week I got in 20+ miles of biking along with planks and weights. Time to get back to it and eat less! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...