Sunday, December 4, 2022

Day 5 diet

 Have I lost 5 pounds?  I sure hope so! But who knows? I have no idea what my weight might be. Do I feel any thinner? Maybe?? 

Day 4 was not so bad. Spent the day in bed, covid day #3 of 5. Still have a fever and on meds. I'm hoping to ween myself off them today. I ended up having two small bowl of Steve's homemade tomato basil soup one for lunch and the other for dinner along with PB nuggets whenever I took some meds. 

Do I feel hungry on day 5, with less than 500 calories the last 4 days? Not really, maybe being sick with covid has something to do with that since my stomach hurt and was upset till day #3. Yesterday, I probably was a little hungry like today, but I'm keeping with my diet. Not sure what I'll want for dinner tonight. Maybe more soup or rice/salsa? I have yet to decide. Steve brings up food to our bedroom for me. I've been masking up around anyone and staying isolated for the 5 contagious days. Monday I'll be back to work, masking up and then staying away in my room for the night. After I should be fine. All this is dependent on my fever being gone. I was trying to do away with meds this morning, but I was freezing and achy which means I still have a fever and my headache was returning. I need to go 24 hours without meds! 

I'd like to start getting some exercise today. Maybe just a plank since that's about all I can do. If I'm up to it? I don't need to make my body more achy than it already feels. 

Yesterday, I spent the day watching movies, looking at news on the internet, watching Tic tok, and took a much needed shower to feel normal. 

Today, more of the same, minus the shower and a Vikings football game at noon. Not sure I'll watch any movies as there really isn't anything to watch! I'm tired of being alone and home. I'd rather be out skiing or at least down stairs with my family. It does make it a bit easier to diet being upstairs and away from food. Having to ask Steve to bring up food for me. I think he went to work since there was nothing else to do on a Sunday. Sounds like he spent Saturday watching the Soccer games, cooking soup and making spaghetti sauce and then going to the store for more water bottles etc. 

I'm ready to work on Monday and get out of the house! Thankfully, I don't have to be isolated for 10 days, 5 is enough! 

To keep me diet motivated, this will be a big challenge. I just have 20 more days to go. 5 done. The hardest part was the first 3 days. Day 1 and 2 are always a big challenge just to start a diet. Now to keep the momentum. A few years ago, I went over 100 days on a diet. Week after week I'd check off. It does give me a purpose and something todo. I just need to remind myself that. 

I also will need to start moving more. Lifting more weights, walking or skiing to not lose muscle, but to burn fat. When I lost 30 pounds in two months, I was eating low calorie, didn't really exercise but then started exercising after 40 pounds of weight loss and kept that up for over a year. I just really have to be focused on my goal of spring weight loss. I want to feel good again in a swim suit. Feel good in clothes and not hid out. I want my energy back, and I want to look and feel good. 

My rewards, a pedicure (1 week)

new shoes (2 weeks) 

40 pounds - botox to get rid of my frown. 

New clothes or to wear my skinny clothes again. 

Will anyone notice my weight loss come day 25? Christmas? Everyone saw me T-day. Will they notice 10 to 15 pounds of weightless? Not sure.. I might have to lose 20 before anyone notices or 30. I want the days to go by fast. Time seems to go by faster and faster either way. Might as well work on a body goal and get ready for a new 2023! I am wanting to feel younger and look younger in a slimmed down body. Maybe cut my hair too and start styling it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...