Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday and I should be using my time wisely!

 


Zoey is a perfect example of me in the afternoons as I never feel like doing much of anything after I work for a few hours in the morning. Usually, I just want to sit on the couch and read the news on my cell phone and scroll through more tic Tok news or other misc stuff that pops up. It just wastes a lot of time and every afternoon where I should be using my time more wisely. I get nothing done. I really need to start breaking that habit and rewarding myself for doing that! I get super lazy. Here I have the day off and have things planned to do. I've already gotten a slowish start, but did help Steve with bringing him some materials he forgot this morning to the job he is working at. He works early at 6am to 11am because it's at a restaurant. He can't work while they are serving customers, so it's a short work day. We have nothing planned for the afternoon, but I need to get something accomplished this morning since I don't have to go to work! 

Here's what I have planned for my Friday:

Pick up one more $5 to $10 gift for the Ugly sweater party(liquor store) 

Stop at Cub, need: Eggs, butter, almond milk and French bread. 

Wrap gifts I've purchased. 

work out at the gym with Steve. 

Make candy/cookies (almond pretzels, chocolate /peppermint cookies/peanut brittle)

Planks/weights 

Clean our house. Pick up! Find spot for cookbooks!

Order some shower cleaner online. 

We also have zero plans tonight which is fine since we have plans on Saturday night. I also have plans Sunday to watch Celina's soccer game in the morning and go workout. Plus, probably cookie baking and more shopping for gifts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...