Friday, April 8, 2022

Another cold April day!

Grrrrr. Woke up to more of this stuff!! It's April, come on weather!!! So much for the 60+F temps this weekend. We will be luck to see 50's. More rain again next week, at least its not snow!  


My spring flowers in front window are at least keeping me happy seeing all the flowers blooming. Now to see flowers and leaving coming out would be nice outdoors! Every where else is green, but not us in MN!! 
I even looked out at the 10 day forecast and its still chilly everywhere even south of us. Not sure if we will be even able to get away and do some spring camping with these chilly temps! 

I need to remember to get some miracle grow for my flowers. I also have a return to do at Menards today. 
A few trips to the store and that's about it for this afternoon. I'm sure Steve and I will be going out to dinner tonight. I'd like to use up a gift card and do a no spend dinner out. 



Just going to finish up our home projects this weekend. Do some biking with my new bike and celebrate Steve's mom's 84th birthday at a winery and back to our house for dinner. I'm sure the weekend will go quick. Steve also has a covid, before surgery test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...